Board of DirectorsVeterans and business leaders who provide strategic direction for SAVI.
Our Current Board
Goals and Duties
The ongoing and enthusiastic leadership of SAVI’s Board of Directors is critical to our mission.
Our Board is responsible for helping carry out our vision and support our staff, volunteers, donors, partners, Veterans, and countless others we work with each year.
The following duties are expected of all SAVI board members:
- Contribute perspectives from at least 3 years of leadership experience and/or a background working with Veterans.
- Take ownership over roles in marketing, fundraising, strategic planning, corporate outreach, or organizational development.
- Donate up to 8 hours of volunteer board service to SAVI each month.
- Create and collaborate on high-level strategic goals.
- Ensure that SAVI meets these goals and all key objectives along the way.
- Ensure that SAVI is adequately funded, both through fundraising and budgetary oversight.
- Participate in SAVI’s activities, including by making a reasonable financial contribution.
- Attend and fully participate in all board meetings (held monthly by webinar), as well as conference calls as needed.
- Serve actively on committees or in officer positions (treasurer, secretary) as assigned.
- Fulfill at least a one-year term with the potential for extension upon an annual review.
Joining the SAVI Board
If you’re interested in dedicating your time and talents in support of our mission, let us know.
Please note that SAVI does not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, or ability. Veterans and their family members are encouraged to apply.
Join SAVI. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in learning more about SAVI, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!