GROWING YOUR BUSINESS WITH VETERANS
How SAVI can help you
Support Veterans better than ever while driving new business referrals and strengthening reputations.
Whether you are a Veteran claims representative looking to improve your resume, a manager seeking training opportunities for your team, or an organization overhauling your training policies and procedures, SAVI is here to help.
SAVI’s Veteran Benefits Representative (VBR) Certification program helps train and increase the efficiency of your organization’s providers and all Veteran-facing staffers.Our process recognizes Veterans service providers nationwide with a SAVI badge for their exceptional customer service and their proven ability to deliver results.
Are you seeking to better recruit, retain, and engage Veteran workers? Want to commit to hiring more Veterans in support of your own company mission? We offer customized programming and consulting designed to deliver valuable insights into military culture. Veteran founders and C-suite executives at nonprofit organizations are also eligible for SAVI’s comprehensive business consulting support to help them grow their capacities and thrive.
Which best describes you or your organization?
CERTIFICATES FOR ORGANIZATIONS
As they navigate the Veteran Affairs system, Veterans are assigned to case managers meant to help them navigate their various benefits, including by connecting them with you– a third-party provider. Your organization can apply to receive SAVI’s Certification. This certification identifies you as a top-tier service in the industry, as you organization is evaluated on — their attention to detail, delivery of successful outcomes for Veterans, quality of customer service, and ability to support progress toward the Veteran’s overall and unique goals.
SAVI-certified organizations and providers will be promoted within our extensive network of Veterans and beyond, winning you new business and enhanced support from your target audiences, regulators, and the public. Providers include those at any touchpoint in the military-to-civilian transition: healthcare delivery (mental, behavioral, and clinical), claims processing, educational and professional advising, financial services, and more.
Pricing: Starting as low as $3,500
Veterans bring unique perspectives and skill sets to the workforce that are invaluable for any company: leadership, problem-solving, communication expertise, and more. SAVI is committed to helping organizations and employers from all sectors (nonprofit, public, and private) to better understand the common challenges service-members face as they transition to post-military jobs. After years of service, this adjustment can be challenging for many Veterans, often leading to crossed wires with their colleagues and untapped potential for greater business results.
When partnering with SAVI, companies offering jobs for Veterans receive a comprehensive assessment on how well they’re doing to create a transition-friendly environment, followed by SAVI’s full-service support in rolling out improvement strategies. Included in this consulting program are customized workshops to build or strengthen your strategies for recruiting, onboarding, retaining, and leveraging the skills of Veteran employees.
Pricing: Starting as low as $99 per person
CERTIFICATION FOR CLAIMS, COMMUNITY & LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES
SAVI is dedicated to boosting the skills and knowledge of Veterans claims representatives by helping them better understand the unique challenges service-members face as they transition to civilian life. The four-level Veteran Benefits Representative Certification program is a multipronged program that ensures all information is covered in a simple-to-understand, yet comprehensive way. A certificate awarded from SAVI at any level will set you apart from your peers, improve your team confidence and morale, and distinguish your organization
When you (or your team or organization) enroll in this self-guided cohort-based online program, you will gain access to technical training on the claims process, a database of FAQs developed and maintained by successful industry professionals, and the chance to apply your newfound skills to your actual job and teach your lessons learned to others. Ongoing guidance from tutorials and SAVI instructors — as well as a career-long support system that you’ll build while networking with your fellow classmates — will empower you to keep pace with any changes that affect you, your work, your team, and your organization.
LEVEL I LEVEL II LEVEL III LEVEL IV
LEVEL I: VETERAN ADVISOR
The VBR Level I Certificate streamlines the VA-required education process, highlighting current VA procedures, internal efforts, regulations, developments, and adjudication.
As a SAVI VBR Advisor, you will:
• Build on 1 to 3 years of field-relevant professional experience.
• Complete 5 competency-based virtual courses.
• Demonstrate a practical application of your skills to ensure a full grasp of the information and your ability to thrive.
• Receive a certification (after passing our comprehensive exam) to ensure you have the skills and information needed to succeed as a VBR Advisor.
Pricing: Starting as low as $95 per person
LEVEL II: VETERAN SPECIALIST
The VBR Level II Certificate requires everything from Level I, plus the following components:
• Build on 3 to 5 years of field-relevant professional experience.
• Complete 5 additional competency-based virtual courses (10 total if you skipped Level I).
• Submit a writing sample for review by SAVI exerts, to determine your ability to clarify Veteran questions and concerns about their benefits.
• Receive a certification (after passing our comprehensive exam) to ensure you have the skills and information needed to succeed as a VBR Specialist.
Pricing: Starting as low as $185 per person
LEVEL III: VETERAN EXPERT
The VBR Level III Certificate requires everything from Levels I and II, plus the following components:
• Build on 5 to 9 years of field-relevant professional experience.
• Complete an additional 5 competency-based virtual courses (15 total if you skipped Levels I and II).
• Support the SAVI philosophy by instructing a course for VBR Level I Certificate candidates and by contributing to our FAQs database of issues they will encounter.
• Receive a certification (after passing our comprehensive exam) to ensure you have the skills and information needed to succeed as a VBR Expert.
Pricing: Starting as low as $310 per person
LEVEL IV: INSTRUCTOR
The VBR Level IV Certificate requires everything from Levels I, II, and III, plus the following components:
• Build on 10+ years of field-relevant professional experience.
• Complete 3 additional technical virtual courses (18 total if you skipped Levels I, II, and III).
• Successfully deliver a “train-the-trainer” program to ensure full comprehension of the intricacies of the benefits system.
• Receive a certification (after passing our comprehensive exam) to ensure you have the skills and information needed to succeed as a VBR Instructor.
Pricing: Starting as low as $475 per person
SAVI loves our own work supporting service-members during their transition into civilian life. But what we love just as much is the chance to partner with other Veteran-run and Veteran-founded nonprofit organizations to help them thrive. Leaders at these organizations know more than anyone else the challenges that come with the transition from service-member to civilian. The SAVI team wants to make sure that you never lose your drive to uplift fellow Veterans, especially in the toughest early stages of the process.
We’re here to help Veteran leaders power through the business and strategic aspects of building a solid base for their nonprofit organization. This includes planning to hire Veterans for post-military jobs, developing your board, and creating internal processes for mission auditing and fundraising. Each of these aspects is essential to running a successful nonprofit, and SAVI’s own founding team and extensive network of nonprofit leaders can provide you with any practical advice you may need.
Pricing: Starting as low as $2,500